Sunday, October 21, 2012

Kimmy


I've a secret to reveal. During however many years the programs have been broadcast I have never, not even once, watched a single episode of any Kardasian show. Sad I know. I've been tempted, just to spare myself of the shame of making announcements like this, but I just can't. I'm unsure if this counts but the closest I've come is The Soup. Mom and the girls are just not my type. Have I missed anything important?

I didn't think so.

Seems like this time last year we were regaled by breathless revelations of Kimmy's birthday bash. If you missed it last year, check out tomorrow's paper. Kim is having another birthday bash-today, and we are most likely not invited.
Toad





6 comments:

James said...

I watched my mail each day, alas no invite!

NCJack said...

Dang, I was certain her people would have contacted my people...oh, wait, I don't have any people.

That explains it.

I know what a Kardashian is, but not why

JMW said...

Count yourself lucky for not having watched the show. :)

LLP said...

Once a philosopher, twice a perverted. You, of all bloggers, could suffer an episode.

sue in mexico mo said...

I have never watched it either. I think I am secretly a little proud of that statement.

Pillar Of Autumn said...

As is the way with most beautiful women; she is quite the feast for the eyes and a veritable din on the ears. Physically very intriguing, intellectually not so much.....