Wednesday, April 22, 2009

Covert Coats on sale

My rant with Harvie and Hudson would easily for gotten if I were in the market for one of their Covert Coats. Mercifully, I am not. They are a thin mans lightweight coat. I do not qualify.

However, I have long wanted one. There is something about the equestrian vibe thrown off by a well made coat. Not many other opportunities for a man to wear velvet collars either.

This coat is on sale for under GBP 300 plus the 'ofjgofgjtoogjtg5gj 20 pound shipping.

Toad

2 comments:

preppyplayer said...

Although I am not an equestrian, that style always works for me. Very country gentleman.

After I come home from Az. next week I am a vendor at the Garden State Horse Show.
I will see if there are any dandies and post pics!

Rebecca Woodhead said...

Toad. Two great bits of news. British customs finally let the book through and... you won an award. http://frombrain2bookshelf.blogspot.com/2009/04/i-won-lemonade-stand-award.html

Thanks Toad.

Rebecca :)