Friday, January 23, 2009

Jumping In Feet First

For the next week I will attempt to keep your attention while Toad is off relaxing in beautiful, sunny South Florida with Mrs. T. When I was first approached with the opportunity to be a guest contributor to To-The-Manner-Born I was a little unsure. I definitely thought it sounded like fun and would enjoy filling in for him but what on earth would I write about? Having spent the last few days pondering this, I have a new appreciation for all of you out there who blog on a daily basis and let us into your world. Thank you! Having not kept a blog myself but following many (including many of yours) each day, I can’t tell you how disappointing it is to log onto some of my favorite sites only to find that it is still the same post from the day before ..or (gasp) several days prior. How selfish of me. It’s only day 1 for me but I definitely now understand the time and effort that goes into such a task. I’m sure it gets easier over time but for a newbie.. WOW! For those who don’t update everyday… I now get it and promise to be more patient. Thanks again to all of you who give me something to read each day. I can’t promise to be as entertaining or thought provoking as Toad, but I hope that over the course of the next week I don’t disappoint and we all enjoy the ride. Thanks in advance for your support!

4 comments:

~Tessa~Scoffs said...

Great post! Who knows where this will lead for you...blogging can be addictive and you might want your own someday.

ms. mindless said...

welcome katy! now, you know that once your dad returns, you will have to start your own blog!

EatPlayLove said...

Well well well. This shall be interesting.

northsidefour said...

Some days I have so much to say I drive myself crazy, and then the other days...I'm so grateful to live with such great material. Have fun, enjoy this!