Sunday, September 14, 2008

Craigslist

I am writing today in praise of Craigslist, and recommend it to everyone. #2 son told me about a year or two ago, and I did nothing about it.


Several months ago though, there was something I needed, and further prodding by my lovely daughter forced me to take a look. I loved it.


I have been a regular EBAY user for the past several years, but each time I did I became slightly more aggravated with it. The items were rarely accurately described, and as often as not I got the feeling the goods were either stolen or counterfeit. It just kind of left a sour taste in my mouth.


To date Mrs. T and I have found 4 things on Craigslist and have been very happy with each item, and have made several friends and met some wonderful people along the way. I still look every day for the Range Rover, which I will probably never buy, but do enjoy looking for.

I did find this though: http://manofmode.blogspot.com/



Toad

1 comment:

Sir Fopling Flutter said...

Thank you for the link, Toad. Much appreciated.